- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“What Do You Need Water For, Sunshine?!” Ohio State Coach Yells At Kicker For Taking A Water Break During Stretching
On Tuesday, the Ohio State football team went through its first spring practice. We suspect that some guys aren’t in tip top shape due to the two-month layoff, and this does not make special teams coordinator Kerry Coombs very happy. So when he saw a kicker taking a water break during a team stretching exercise, he went all coach-speak-yelling on him.
“What do you need water for, Sunshine?! We’re stretching! And you’re a kicker! Are you tired from stretching?!”
In Coombs’ defense: seriously, what the hell, idiot kicker? (Skip ahead to :40.)
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?