- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“What Do You Need Water For, Sunshine?!” Ohio State Coach Yells At Kicker For Taking A Water Break During Stretching
On Tuesday, the Ohio State football team went through its first spring practice. We suspect that some guys aren’t in tip top shape due to the two-month layoff, and this does not make special teams coordinator Kerry Coombs very happy. So when he saw a kicker taking a water break during a team stretching exercise, he went all coach-speak-yelling on him.
“What do you need water for, Sunshine?! We’re stretching! And you’re a kicker! Are you tired from stretching?!”
In Coombs’ defense: seriously, what the hell, idiot kicker? (Skip ahead to :40.)
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'