- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“What Do You Need Water For, Sunshine?!” Ohio State Coach Yells At Kicker For Taking A Water Break During Stretching
On Tuesday, the Ohio State football team went through its first spring practice. We suspect that some guys aren’t in tip top shape due to the two-month layoff, and this does not make special teams coordinator Kerry Coombs very happy. So when he saw a kicker taking a water break during a team stretching exercise, he went all coach-speak-yelling on him.
“What do you need water for, Sunshine?! We’re stretching! And you’re a kicker! Are you tired from stretching?!”
In Coombs’ defense: seriously, what the hell, idiot kicker? (Skip ahead to :40.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story