- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
“What Do You Need Water For, Sunshine?!” Ohio State Coach Yells At Kicker For Taking A Water Break During Stretching
On Tuesday, the Ohio State football team went through its first spring practice. We suspect that some guys aren’t in tip top shape due to the two-month layoff, and this does not make special teams coordinator Kerry Coombs very happy. So when he saw a kicker taking a water break during a team stretching exercise, he went all coach-speak-yelling on him.
“What do you need water for, Sunshine?! We’re stretching! And you’re a kicker! Are you tired from stretching?!”
In Coombs’ defense: seriously, what the hell, idiot kicker? (Skip ahead to :40.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts