- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ohio State’s Braxton Miller Flips, Lands Directly On The Top Of His Head, Still Gets TD
Ohio State is putting it to Indiana right now, thanks in part to athletes who can freeze defenses, leap upwards of 40 inches into the air, flip themselves horizontally, and survive falls directly onto the crown of their skull. Watch quarterback Braxton Miller line up as a wide receiver, then take an end around all the way across the field for a score.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts