- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ohio State’s Braxton Miller Flips, Lands Directly On The Top Of His Head, Still Gets TD
Ohio State is putting it to Indiana right now, thanks in part to athletes who can freeze defenses, leap upwards of 40 inches into the air, flip themselves horizontally, and survive falls directly onto the crown of their skull. Watch quarterback Braxton Miller line up as a wide receiver, then take an end around all the way across the field for a score.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts