- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ohio State’s Braxton Miller Flips, Lands Directly On The Top Of His Head, Still Gets TD
Ohio State is putting it to Indiana right now, thanks in part to athletes who can freeze defenses, leap upwards of 40 inches into the air, flip themselves horizontally, and survive falls directly onto the crown of their skull. Watch quarterback Braxton Miller line up as a wide receiver, then take an end around all the way across the field for a score.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts