- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ohio State’s Braxton Miller Flips, Lands Directly On The Top Of His Head, Still Gets TD
Ohio State is putting it to Indiana right now, thanks in part to athletes who can freeze defenses, leap upwards of 40 inches into the air, flip themselves horizontally, and survive falls directly onto the crown of their skull. Watch quarterback Braxton Miller line up as a wide receiver, then take an end around all the way across the field for a score.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story