- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Ohio State’s Braxton Miller Knocked Out, Taken To Hospital
Scary play this afternoon as star quarterback and Heisman candidate Braxton Miller was knocked out during the third quarter of today’s Ohio State-Purdue game and taken to the hospital with an apparent head or neck injury.
The injury was sustained at the end of a 37-yard run by Miller after being tackled hard by Purdue’s Josh Johnson, hitting his head on the turf.
Miller remained on the ground for several minutes before Ohio State’s medical team was able to slowly get him up and over to the sideline for further examination. Eventually, Miller was put on a cart and taken to OSU’s locker room.
From there, an ambulance was called to the stadium and Miller was taken away on a gurney to the on-campus medical facility.
Take a look at the play that knocked Miller out, via ESPN:
No word yet as to what the extent of his injuries are, but here’s hoping team doctors are just being extra cautious due to the sensitive area of the injury.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Bizarre Photos of a New WWE Wrestler
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident