- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oklahoma Car Dealership Mocks Manziel With ‘Johnny Savings’ Commercial
I am shocked to learn that the folks in Oklahoma would mock a Texas A&M quarterback for any reason.
Fowler Toyota in Norman, OK, knows a good publicity ploy when it sees one, and snapped into action when Johnny Manziel’s autograph-for-pay controversy broke. Here’s their “Johnny Savings” commercial that’s currently running on local TV. As Jerry Seinfeld would say: “Now that’s funny … because it’s real.”
Meanwhile, Steve Urkel checks in with his opinion, because why not?
Benching Manziel for the 1st half of opener guarantees the highest 2nd half rating for a college fbgame this yr. #NCAA stayzzz pimpin'
— Jaleel White (@jaleelwhite) August 28, 2013
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) August 28, 2013
Let’s check some others.
— darth bubble™ (@darth) August 28, 2013
Johnny Manziel did not get off easy. Having to watch an entire half of Rice football is a very harsh punishment.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) August 28, 2013
Congrats Johnny you're a smart man. You signed alot of stuff but you didnt sign the prenup so u got Half!!!!! Truth
— DeionSanders (@DeionSanders) August 28, 2013
If Manziel gets away with only a 30-minute suspension, I want that kid's autograph.
— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) August 28, 2013
Johnny Manziel's one-half suspension is not NCAA's only reaction to the matter. They also revoked two of Terrelle Pryor's tattoos for cause.
— Ray Ratto (@RattoCSN) August 28, 2013
— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) August 28, 2013
Lets be real: A&M should have benched Manziel for a half for flying to see Drake.
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) August 28, 2013
Remember, Johnny Manziel's lawyers look like this: http://t.co/H0Y4AX979K Next time you see a lawyer in a 10-gallon hat lose, let me know.
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) August 28, 2013
The guys @sportsbook_com say flurry of bets have come in on Manziel for Heisman. Move him from 12/1 to 6/1. Braxton at 3/1, Clowney at 5/1.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 28, 2013
Wait, so Yasiel Puig got Johnny Manziel's suspension?
— Andrew Bucholtz (@AndrewBucholtz) August 28, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story