- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oklahoma Car Dealership Mocks Manziel With ‘Johnny Savings’ Commercial
I am shocked to learn that the folks in Oklahoma would mock a Texas A&M quarterback for any reason.
Fowler Toyota in Norman, OK, knows a good publicity ploy when it sees one, and snapped into action when Johnny Manziel’s autograph-for-pay controversy broke. Here’s their “Johnny Savings” commercial that’s currently running on local TV. As Jerry Seinfeld would say: “Now that’s funny … because it’s real.”
Meanwhile, Steve Urkel checks in with his opinion, because why not?
Benching Manziel for the 1st half of opener guarantees the highest 2nd half rating for a college fbgame this yr. #NCAA stayzzz pimpin'
— Jaleel White (@jaleelwhite) August 28, 2013
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) August 28, 2013
Let’s check some others.
— darth bubble™ (@darth) August 28, 2013
Johnny Manziel did not get off easy. Having to watch an entire half of Rice football is a very harsh punishment.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) August 28, 2013
Congrats Johnny you're a smart man. You signed alot of stuff but you didnt sign the prenup so u got Half!!!!! Truth
— DeionSanders (@DeionSanders) August 28, 2013
If Manziel gets away with only a 30-minute suspension, I want that kid's autograph.
— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) August 28, 2013
Johnny Manziel's one-half suspension is not NCAA's only reaction to the matter. They also revoked two of Terrelle Pryor's tattoos for cause.
— Ray Ratto (@RattoCSN) August 28, 2013
— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) August 28, 2013
Lets be real: A&M should have benched Manziel for a half for flying to see Drake.
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) August 28, 2013
Remember, Johnny Manziel's lawyers look like this: http://t.co/H0Y4AX979K Next time you see a lawyer in a 10-gallon hat lose, let me know.
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) August 28, 2013
The guys @sportsbook_com say flurry of bets have come in on Manziel for Heisman. Move him from 12/1 to 6/1. Braxton at 3/1, Clowney at 5/1.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 28, 2013
Wait, so Yasiel Puig got Johnny Manziel's suspension?
— Andrew Bucholtz (@AndrewBucholtz) August 28, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts