- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Earthquake In Oklahoma Left Kirk Herbstreit A Bit Distracted On The Air
Not long ago, Oklahoma was hit with a 5.6 magnitude earthquake. While that went down, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit was broadcasting from…Stillwater, Oklahoma, where Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State 52-45 earlier tonight. So you’ll have to forgive Herbstreit for his attentiveness not being at its peak when he was asked a question by colleague Chris Fowler…none of ours would have been.
And we have to say, for someone who’d just experienced an earthquake (or at least an aftershock), Herbstreit stayed impressively calm. When we saw this photo, we were expecting a bit more of a freakout, but while he sounded a little stunned, he kept his wits about him. In other words, he was a lot more Jim Furyk than Torrey Smith. Earthquake reaction videos, we’ve missed you so.
Video via Billy Krumb (@ClubhouseCancer)
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes