- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Earthquake In Oklahoma Left Kirk Herbstreit A Bit Distracted On The Air
Not long ago, Oklahoma was hit with a 5.6 magnitude earthquake. While that went down, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit was broadcasting from…Stillwater, Oklahoma, where Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State 52-45 earlier tonight. So you’ll have to forgive Herbstreit for his attentiveness not being at its peak when he was asked a question by colleague Chris Fowler…none of ours would have been.
And we have to say, for someone who’d just experienced an earthquake (or at least an aftershock), Herbstreit stayed impressively calm. When we saw this photo, we were expecting a bit more of a freakout, but while he sounded a little stunned, he kept his wits about him. In other words, he was a lot more Jim Furyk than Torrey Smith. Earthquake reaction videos, we’ve missed you so.
Video via Billy Krumb (@ClubhouseCancer)
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager