- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
An Oklahoma Quarterback Was Arrested For Passing Out Drunk And Snoring On A Hill. That’s So College, Bro!
Kendal Thompson is a redshirt sophomore quarterback on the Oklahoma football team. He is also a college bro who got arrested for public intoxication, because he passed out on a hill, drunk.
Oklahoma’s Kendal Thompson was found in the early morning hours Friday passed out on a hill and snoring, according to SoonerScoop.com. The officers woke him, and smelled alcohol on him, the story said.
Implicated by snoring!
“As I was speaking with him, he was not making sense with incomplete sentences and was becoming harder to understand him,” said Boxford in the affidavit, according to SoonerScoop.com.
Incomplete sentences aren’t a crime where I’m from.
The story said Thompson then failed to obey an officer’s direction to stay seated, and that resulted in a charge of interference with the official process, along with public intoxication. SoonerScoop.com said Thompson is four days from turning 21.
Ah, the ol’ “get arrested four days before turning 21″ trick. Brutal. This is by no means a big deal, and should earn him a scolding by Bob Stoops, and that’s all. He may feel stress, and he may get less drunk in four days than he originally planned. Or not. He’s a dumb kid, as am I, and as are most kids on this planet. And at least his drunken escapades were far less detrimental than Tim Tebow’s fictional, drunken mishap that I recently conceived.
- Filed Under:
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players