- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ole Miss Sent 32 Letters In One Day To One Recruit
Adam Breneman is a 6-5, 228 pound tight end that committed to playing football at Penn State last March. But the class of 2013 recruit hasn’t stopped hearing from other schools, including Ole Miss, who decided to overwhelming him with a smattering of hand-written recruiting letters: 32 in all, in fact.
Breneman, being the good-natured Twitter-er that he is, posted a photo of every letter on Twitter. Of course, this pales in comparison to the 105 Alabama sent earlier this year to another recruit, but holy crap. Who knew spamming a recruit into submission was a thing these days.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts