- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ole Miss Sent 32 Letters In One Day To One Recruit
Adam Breneman is a 6-5, 228 pound tight end that committed to playing football at Penn State last March. But the class of 2013 recruit hasn’t stopped hearing from other schools, including Ole Miss, who decided to overwhelming him with a smattering of hand-written recruiting letters: 32 in all, in fact.
Breneman, being the good-natured Twitter-er that he is, posted a photo of every letter on Twitter. Of course, this pales in comparison to the 105 Alabama sent earlier this year to another recruit, but holy crap. Who knew spamming a recruit into submission was a thing these days.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster