- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ole Miss Sent 32 Letters In One Day To One Recruit
Adam Breneman is a 6-5, 228 pound tight end that committed to playing football at Penn State last March. But the class of 2013 recruit hasn’t stopped hearing from other schools, including Ole Miss, who decided to overwhelming him with a smattering of hand-written recruiting letters: 32 in all, in fact.
Breneman, being the good-natured Twitter-er that he is, posted a photo of every letter on Twitter. Of course, this pales in comparison to the 105 Alabama sent earlier this year to another recruit, but holy crap. Who knew spamming a recruit into submission was a thing these days.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts