- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Oregon Cheerleaders Take A Trip To The Lake
The web roundup for Tuesday, August 28, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting five.
A member of Floyd Mayweather’s entourage got two to five years for shooting at two men in a car after one of them argued with Mayweather at a Las Vegas skating rink. [SI.com]
2. Oregon cheerleader lakefront party.
Because why the hell not? [Busted Coverage]
This may in fact be the shadiest high school football program in the country. [SI.com]
Remember the tennis referee accused of beating her husband to death? Here’s her defense. [ESPN]
Not sports related, still important.
Sausage, egg, cheese, and bacon on a biscuit. [via Heaven is a Buffet]
What’s on TV.
MLB: White Sox at Orioles or Cardinals at Pirates (MLB Network, 7 p.m. – regional); Brewers at Cubs (WGN, 8 p.m.)
Tennis: U.S. Open, first round (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
Other: The Burn with Jeff Ross (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
And finally, tonight…
Terry Crews (or, as we’ll always know him, President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho) makes music with his awesome power to create beautiful music. [h/t Amy K. Nelson]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence