- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
How Crazy Are The Oregon Cheerleaders’ Custom Ducks Contacts?
The Oregon Ducks football team is playing like the Chip Kelly Ducks despite his presence. But their cheerleaders are mixing up their style, with team-theme contacts. Now, here are some close-ups of eyes.
Via Busted Coverage:
We’re awaiting official word from the Oregon cheerleading team on whether the Ducks’ cheerleaders will wear these custom contact lenses during Saturday’s Washington game.
This was the extent of @OregonCheer‘s information on these new contacts:
On our way to Seattle, but all we see is green and yellow #GoDucks
Would it shock me if the ladies wore the contacts while performing? No. This is the same forward thinking college cheerleading program that charged fans $5 back in April to watch tryouts, the program that does a bikini lake retreat just days before the season starts and the cheerleading program that wore Nike Pro Combat unis.
So, what’s the verdict? Creepy, or #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts