- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oregon’s New Retro Uniforms Have Cartoon Ducks On Them
This Thursday, the ninth-ranked Oregon Ducks will take on the Cal Golden Bears. Oregon, being the most fashionable team that ever did play football, will be wearing new uniforms.
This is not unusual, because Oregon is famous for wearing a different uni pretty much every week (they have 384 possible uniform combinations, after all). What is unusual, though, is the direction team outfitter Nike is going in this time: the uniforms are very retro, and feature a cartoon duck on each shoulder.
Whereas Oregon’s uniforms usually look like they came from some kind of futuristic swampland, these uniforms look like they came from your past. Namely, this part of your past:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'