- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Oregon’s New Retro Uniforms Have Cartoon Ducks On Them
This Thursday, the ninth-ranked Oregon Ducks will take on the Cal Golden Bears. Oregon, being the most fashionable team that ever did play football, will be wearing new uniforms.
This is not unusual, because Oregon is famous for wearing a different uni pretty much every week (they have 384 possible uniform combinations, after all). What is unusual, though, is the direction team outfitter Nike is going in this time: the uniforms are very retro, and feature a cartoon duck on each shoulder.
Whereas Oregon’s uniforms usually look like they came from some kind of futuristic swampland, these uniforms look like they came from your past. Namely, this part of your past:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts