- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oregon’s New Retro Uniforms Have Cartoon Ducks On Them
This Thursday, the ninth-ranked Oregon Ducks will take on the Cal Golden Bears. Oregon, being the most fashionable team that ever did play football, will be wearing new uniforms.
This is not unusual, because Oregon is famous for wearing a different uni pretty much every week (they have 384 possible uniform combinations, after all). What is unusual, though, is the direction team outfitter Nike is going in this time: the uniforms are very retro, and feature a cartoon duck on each shoulder.
Whereas Oregon’s uniforms usually look like they came from some kind of futuristic swampland, these uniforms look like they came from your past. Namely, this part of your past:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts