- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oregon’s New Retro Uniforms Have Cartoon Ducks On Them
This Thursday, the ninth-ranked Oregon Ducks will take on the Cal Golden Bears. Oregon, being the most fashionable team that ever did play football, will be wearing new uniforms.
This is not unusual, because Oregon is famous for wearing a different uni pretty much every week (they have 384 possible uniform combinations, after all). What is unusual, though, is the direction team outfitter Nike is going in this time: the uniforms are very retro, and feature a cartoon duck on each shoulder.
Whereas Oregon’s uniforms usually look like they came from some kind of futuristic swampland, these uniforms look like they came from your past. Namely, this part of your past:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story