- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Oregon’s New Retro Uniforms Have Cartoon Ducks On Them
This Thursday, the ninth-ranked Oregon Ducks will take on the Cal Golden Bears. Oregon, being the most fashionable team that ever did play football, will be wearing new uniforms.
This is not unusual, because Oregon is famous for wearing a different uni pretty much every week (they have 384 possible uniform combinations, after all). What is unusual, though, is the direction team outfitter Nike is going in this time: the uniforms are very retro, and feature a cartoon duck on each shoulder.
Whereas Oregon’s uniforms usually look like they came from some kind of futuristic swampland, these uniforms look like they came from your past. Namely, this part of your past:
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce