- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Like Those Insane Oregon Rose Bowl Chrome Helmets? Well, One’s Up For Bid On eBay
Thanks to Nike co-founder and chairman/Oregon alum Phil Knight, the Ducks’ uniforms have become the stuff of legend. Their Rose Bowl ensemble was no exception, with the reflective HydraChrome helmets in particular generating plenty of buzz among the blogosphere.
Well, one of the first helmets to get loose from the team is up for bid on eBay. The current bid stands at $1,250, though the unknown reserve has yet to be met and could amount to a couple thousand dollars.
Perhaps most surprising about this whole entreprenurial venture is that the helmet in question wasn’t even used during the Rose Bowl, but during a practice on Dec. 19. This small detail, though, hasn’t deterred the 32 individuals who have already placed a bid on the incredibly shiny piece of headgear.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts