- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Like Those Insane Oregon Rose Bowl Chrome Helmets? Well, One’s Up For Bid On eBay
Thanks to Nike co-founder and chairman/Oregon alum Phil Knight, the Ducks’ uniforms have become the stuff of legend. Their Rose Bowl ensemble was no exception, with the reflective HydraChrome helmets in particular generating plenty of buzz among the blogosphere.
Well, one of the first helmets to get loose from the team is up for bid on eBay. The current bid stands at $1,250, though the unknown reserve has yet to be met and could amount to a couple thousand dollars.
Perhaps most surprising about this whole entreprenurial venture is that the helmet in question wasn’t even used during the Rose Bowl, but during a practice on Dec. 19. This small detail, though, hasn’t deterred the 32 individuals who have already placed a bid on the incredibly shiny piece of headgear.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'