- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Like Those Insane Oregon Rose Bowl Chrome Helmets? Well, One’s Up For Bid On eBay
Thanks to Nike co-founder and chairman/Oregon alum Phil Knight, the Ducks’ uniforms have become the stuff of legend. Their Rose Bowl ensemble was no exception, with the reflective HydraChrome helmets in particular generating plenty of buzz among the blogosphere.
Well, one of the first helmets to get loose from the team is up for bid on eBay. The current bid stands at $1,250, though the unknown reserve has yet to be met and could amount to a couple thousand dollars.
Perhaps most surprising about this whole entreprenurial venture is that the helmet in question wasn’t even used during the Rose Bowl, but during a practice on Dec. 19. This small detail, though, hasn’t deterred the 32 individuals who have already placed a bid on the incredibly shiny piece of headgear.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts