- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Oregon’s Football $68 Million Football Performance Center Has A Barber Shop And A Wall Of Ducks [Slideshow]
The University of Oregon just opened a $68 million, 145,000 square-foot football facility. A modest venture compared to Alabama’s $100 football center that opened up just a week ago. Much of the funds for Oregon’s facility were provided by Nike co-founder Phil Knight. His money was spent on useful features like a coaches hot tub, a wall of 64 55-inch TVs and a flock of metallic ducks.
- Filed Under:
- Oregon Ducks (football)
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager