- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oregon’s Football $68 Million Football Performance Center Has A Barber Shop And A Wall Of Ducks [Slideshow]
The University of Oregon just opened a $68 million, 145,000 square-foot football facility. A modest venture compared to Alabama’s $100 football center that opened up just a week ago. Much of the funds for Oregon’s facility were provided by Nike co-founder Phil Knight. His money was spent on useful features like a coaches hot tub, a wall of 64 55-inch TVs and a flock of metallic ducks.
- Filed Under:
- Oregon Ducks (football)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story