- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Oregon’s Football $68 Million Football Performance Center Has A Barber Shop And A Wall Of Ducks [Slideshow]
The University of Oregon just opened a $68 million, 145,000 square-foot football facility. A modest venture compared to Alabama’s $100 football center that opened up just a week ago. Much of the funds for Oregon’s facility were provided by Nike co-founder Phil Knight. His money was spent on useful features like a coaches hot tub, a wall of 64 55-inch TVs and a flock of metallic ducks.
- Filed Under:
- Oregon Ducks (football)
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success