- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Oregon’s Football $68 Million Football Performance Center Has A Barber Shop And A Wall Of Ducks [Slideshow]
The University of Oregon just opened a $68 million, 145,000 square-foot football facility. A modest venture compared to Alabama’s $100 football center that opened up just a week ago. Much of the funds for Oregon’s facility were provided by Nike co-founder Phil Knight. His money was spent on useful features like a coaches hot tub, a wall of 64 55-inch TVs and a flock of metallic ducks.
- Filed Under:
- Oregon Ducks (football)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts