- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Over 110 Calls Between Manti Te’o And Lennay Kekua Lasted For More Than An Hour
According to ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap, who acquired a spreadsheet of Manti Te’o's phone records from a source, Te’o and Lennay Kekua, or whoever the woman behind Lennay Kekua was, made 1,000 phone calls to each other. Kekua’s phone number has an area code of 661, which covers parts of multiple counties in southern California. And of those 1,000 phone calls, 110 of them lasted for over an hour.
The sheer amount of time spent on the phone only serves to further exonerate Te’o, but also sheds light on the depth of the catfish scheme. Though on some level, whoever played the role of Lennay Kekua really must have established some sort of relationship with Te’o, at least some sliver of an emotional connection, to not only tolerate so many long conversations, but to maintain the deception as well.
Screengrab via ESPN
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'