- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Over 110 Calls Between Manti Te’o And Lennay Kekua Lasted For More Than An Hour
According to ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap, who acquired a spreadsheet of Manti Te’o's phone records from a source, Te’o and Lennay Kekua, or whoever the woman behind Lennay Kekua was, made 1,000 phone calls to each other. Kekua’s phone number has an area code of 661, which covers parts of multiple counties in southern California. And of those 1,000 phone calls, 110 of them lasted for over an hour.
The sheer amount of time spent on the phone only serves to further exonerate Te’o, but also sheds light on the depth of the catfish scheme. Though on some level, whoever played the role of Lennay Kekua really must have established some sort of relationship with Te’o, at least some sliver of an emotional connection, to not only tolerate so many long conversations, but to maintain the deception as well.
Screengrab via ESPN
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- See Inside David and Victoria Beckham's Closet