- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dent In Your Car? Be Sure To Check For Nearby Parachutes
If this was an attempt to become the weirdest sports-interrupting skydiver in history, sadly the attempt failed. [Deadspin]
Promotion we’d rather see: the Ben Folds [starting] Five actually on the floor for the Bobcats. [Larry Brown Sports]
Now works for ESPN. Ergo: if you get a job at ESPN Zone, you are guaranteed to work for ESPN in the future! (Note: this is not how things work.) [The Big Lead]
Wait a second. “Jerry Fisher told the AP that he usually answers all of the emails, tells the sender they have the wrong address and gives them Jimbo Fisher’s correct address.” You’re telling me this guy has a troll’s dream on his hands – a chance to mess with unsuspecting people, many of whom are probably dicks considering theyre sending hate emails to a guy – and he just offers mild-mannered corrections?! He’s blowing the chance of a lifetime! [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Will the economy rebound no matter who wins the presidency?; John Cusack somehow playing Rush Limbaugh in biopic; election drinking game; PSA for Jersey folk: voting instructions for displaced voters.
What’s on TV.
Eagles at Saints (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); Bridesmaids (Cinemax, 7:45 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
So if we transitioned from the voting/electoral college system to determine the president to this method, how many people would complain, really?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World