- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dent In Your Car? Be Sure To Check For Nearby Parachutes
If this was an attempt to become the weirdest sports-interrupting skydiver in history, sadly the attempt failed. [Deadspin]
Promotion we’d rather see: the Ben Folds [starting] Five actually on the floor for the Bobcats. [Larry Brown Sports]
Now works for ESPN. Ergo: if you get a job at ESPN Zone, you are guaranteed to work for ESPN in the future! (Note: this is not how things work.) [The Big Lead]
Wait a second. “Jerry Fisher told the AP that he usually answers all of the emails, tells the sender they have the wrong address and gives them Jimbo Fisher’s correct address.” You’re telling me this guy has a troll’s dream on his hands – a chance to mess with unsuspecting people, many of whom are probably dicks considering theyre sending hate emails to a guy – and he just offers mild-mannered corrections?! He’s blowing the chance of a lifetime! [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Will the economy rebound no matter who wins the presidency?; John Cusack somehow playing Rush Limbaugh in biopic; election drinking game; PSA for Jersey folk: voting instructions for displaced voters.
What’s on TV.
Eagles at Saints (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); Bridesmaids (Cinemax, 7:45 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
So if we transitioned from the voting/electoral college system to determine the president to this method, how many people would complain, really?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.