- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dent In Your Car? Be Sure To Check For Nearby Parachutes
If this was an attempt to become the weirdest sports-interrupting skydiver in history, sadly the attempt failed. [Deadspin]
Promotion we’d rather see: the Ben Folds [starting] Five actually on the floor for the Bobcats. [Larry Brown Sports]
Now works for ESPN. Ergo: if you get a job at ESPN Zone, you are guaranteed to work for ESPN in the future! (Note: this is not how things work.) [The Big Lead]
Wait a second. “Jerry Fisher told the AP that he usually answers all of the emails, tells the sender they have the wrong address and gives them Jimbo Fisher’s correct address.” You’re telling me this guy has a troll’s dream on his hands – a chance to mess with unsuspecting people, many of whom are probably dicks considering theyre sending hate emails to a guy – and he just offers mild-mannered corrections?! He’s blowing the chance of a lifetime! [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Will the economy rebound no matter who wins the presidency?; John Cusack somehow playing Rush Limbaugh in biopic; election drinking game; PSA for Jersey folk: voting instructions for displaced voters.
What’s on TV.
Eagles at Saints (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); Bridesmaids (Cinemax, 7:45 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
So if we transitioned from the voting/electoral college system to determine the president to this method, how many people would complain, really?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen