- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Iowa State Football Coach Still Has No Problem Firing Team Up (Video)
Last year, after his team pulled off a 9-7 upset win on the road against Nebraska, Iowa State head football coach Paul Rhoads became a viral video sensation with this scene out of ISU’s jubilant postgame locker room (fast forward to 1:03 for his remarks):
And it’s easy to see why people ate it up. This is great stuff – a huge win for the program, and a coach and team with passion. So when Rhoads’ team managed another signature win on Saturday – a 28-21 win at Texas – what would he do for his Youtube encore?
Well, nothing quite on the level of what he gave us a year ago in Lincoln, but this is clearly still a team that believes in its leader. At 1:12, his remarks begin:
I can’t be the only person who watches this and wishes I could similarly fire up a room just by tossing a football away. Then again, if I helped my team to a win over a storied program on the road for the second straight year, I guess I’d deserve a room full of devotees. Kudos to Rhoads and his team, which is very much in the hunt for a second straight bowl game. Let’s just hope Rhoads lays off the ham sandwiches.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier