- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Iowa State Football Coach Still Has No Problem Firing Team Up (Video)
Last year, after his team pulled off a 9-7 upset win on the road against Nebraska, Iowa State head football coach Paul Rhoads became a viral video sensation with this scene out of ISU’s jubilant postgame locker room (fast forward to 1:03 for his remarks):
And it’s easy to see why people ate it up. This is great stuff – a huge win for the program, and a coach and team with passion. So when Rhoads’ team managed another signature win on Saturday – a 28-21 win at Texas – what would he do for his Youtube encore?
Well, nothing quite on the level of what he gave us a year ago in Lincoln, but this is clearly still a team that believes in its leader. At 1:12, his remarks begin:
I can’t be the only person who watches this and wishes I could similarly fire up a room just by tossing a football away. Then again, if I helped my team to a win over a storied program on the road for the second straight year, I guess I’d deserve a room full of devotees. Kudos to Rhoads and his team, which is very much in the hunt for a second straight bowl game. Let’s just hope Rhoads lays off the ham sandwiches.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts