- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Penn State Wins Saturday’s First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
It’s Saturday morning — what have you been up to? Don’t tell me you’re just getting up — Penn State and Central Florida already played an entire football game. College football starts early this year!
Actually, the two teams met in Dublin, Ireland to kick off the season, and Penn State pulled off a last-second victory in a back and forth game thanks to kicker Sam Ficken. Ficken, who went 15/23 on field goals last season (and famously missed four, plus an extra point, against Virginia two years ago), hit four of four today. Here’s the final play and ensuing madness for the Nittany Lions and new head coach James Franklin:
Here’s the reaction back in State College, PA. Think they’re excited about this win?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts