- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Pigeon Watches Oregon Football Practice, Is Accused Of Espionage
The pigeon is innocent. Free Timothy!
One of the great things about college football is that it’s the only sport where a pigeon can be photographed watching practice, and be accused of being a robot spy for another team.
Meet our new pigeon friend. He likes to block our remote camera to get a good view of practice. His name is Timothy. pic.twitter.com/fukK0gM6ux
— Oregon Video (@QuackVideo) October 22, 2013
No. 2 Oregon is 7-0, and takes on No. 12 UCLA (5-1) on Saturday in a game that could ruin the Ducks’ season. So of course, blue-feathered spy. Although many think it came from Alabama.
— LehighFootballNation (@LFN) October 22, 2013
I think I've found breakfast for the East Memphis Murder Owl. The Oregon Pigeon: pic.twitter.com/1GzyYrmTol
— Geoff Calkins (@geoff_calkins) October 23, 2013
— SB Nation (@sbnation) October 22, 2013
If an Oregon student doesn't show up to GameDay with a giant pigeon cutout, it will have been a waste. http://t.co/VvuMr8S7WP
— Jon Davis (@NUHighlights) October 22, 2013
Via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?