- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Pigeon Watches Oregon Football Practice, Is Accused Of Espionage
The pigeon is innocent. Free Timothy!
One of the great things about college football is that it’s the only sport where a pigeon can be photographed watching practice, and be accused of being a robot spy for another team.
Meet our new pigeon friend. He likes to block our remote camera to get a good view of practice. His name is Timothy. pic.twitter.com/fukK0gM6ux
— Oregon Video (@QuackVideo) October 22, 2013
No. 2 Oregon is 7-0, and takes on No. 12 UCLA (5-1) on Saturday in a game that could ruin the Ducks’ season. So of course, blue-feathered spy. Although many think it came from Alabama.
— LehighFootballNation (@LFN) October 22, 2013
I think I've found breakfast for the East Memphis Murder Owl. The Oregon Pigeon: pic.twitter.com/1GzyYrmTol
— Geoff Calkins (@geoff_calkins) October 23, 2013
— SB Nation (@sbnation) October 22, 2013
If an Oregon student doesn't show up to GameDay with a giant pigeon cutout, it will have been a waste. http://t.co/VvuMr8S7WP
— Jon Davis (@NUHighlights) October 22, 2013
Via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar