- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Pigeon Watches Oregon Football Practice, Is Accused Of Espionage
The pigeon is innocent. Free Timothy!
One of the great things about college football is that it’s the only sport where a pigeon can be photographed watching practice, and be accused of being a robot spy for another team.
Meet our new pigeon friend. He likes to block our remote camera to get a good view of practice. His name is Timothy. pic.twitter.com/fukK0gM6ux
— Oregon Video (@QuackVideo) October 22, 2013
No. 2 Oregon is 7-0, and takes on No. 12 UCLA (5-1) on Saturday in a game that could ruin the Ducks’ season. So of course, blue-feathered spy. Although many think it came from Alabama.
— LehighFootballNation (@LFN) October 22, 2013
I think I've found breakfast for the East Memphis Murder Owl. The Oregon Pigeon: pic.twitter.com/1GzyYrmTol
— Geoff Calkins (@geoff_calkins) October 23, 2013
— SB Nation (@sbnation) October 22, 2013
If an Oregon student doesn't show up to GameDay with a giant pigeon cutout, it will have been a waste. http://t.co/VvuMr8S7WP
— Jon Davis (@NUHighlights) October 22, 2013
Via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts