- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pigeon Watches Oregon Football Practice, Is Accused Of Espionage
The pigeon is innocent. Free Timothy!
One of the great things about college football is that it’s the only sport where a pigeon can be photographed watching practice, and be accused of being a robot spy for another team.
Meet our new pigeon friend. He likes to block our remote camera to get a good view of practice. His name is Timothy. pic.twitter.com/fukK0gM6ux
— Oregon Video (@QuackVideo) October 22, 2013
No. 2 Oregon is 7-0, and takes on No. 12 UCLA (5-1) on Saturday in a game that could ruin the Ducks’ season. So of course, blue-feathered spy. Although many think it came from Alabama.
— LehighFootballNation (@LFN) October 22, 2013
I think I've found breakfast for the East Memphis Murder Owl. The Oregon Pigeon: pic.twitter.com/1GzyYrmTol
— Geoff Calkins (@geoff_calkins) October 23, 2013
— SB Nation (@sbnation) October 22, 2013
If an Oregon student doesn't show up to GameDay with a giant pigeon cutout, it will have been a waste. http://t.co/VvuMr8S7WP
— Jon Davis (@NUHighlights) October 22, 2013
Via SB Nation.
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship