- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Police: MTSU Football Player Choked Woman While Teammates Filmed It
Think Urban Meyer has his hands full answering questions right now? Three Middle Tennessee State University players have been suspended from the football team as police investigate a choking incident on campus. Associated Press:
Ronni Cantrell, 19, of Knoxville met with university police on Friday, and they released a report Monday saying they have a copy of a videotape showing the woman pleading with defensive tackle J.D. Jones to stop choking her first with his hand, then his arm from behind.
I’m not sure if they still use videotape in Tennessee, but Jones seems to be in a heap of trouble. So are alleged accomplices cornerback Rodney O’Neal and defensive tackle Marcus Robinson, who were charged with two counts of aiding and abetting.
Jones, a sophomore, was charged with two counts of domestic aggravated assault.
Your MTSU football primer: Just left the Sun Belt Conference for Conference USA … head coach: Rick Stockstill … location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week