- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Police: MTSU Football Player Choked Woman While Teammates Filmed It
Think Urban Meyer has his hands full answering questions right now? Three Middle Tennessee State University players have been suspended from the football team as police investigate a choking incident on campus. Associated Press:
Ronni Cantrell, 19, of Knoxville met with university police on Friday, and they released a report Monday saying they have a copy of a videotape showing the woman pleading with defensive tackle J.D. Jones to stop choking her first with his hand, then his arm from behind.
I’m not sure if they still use videotape in Tennessee, but Jones seems to be in a heap of trouble. So are alleged accomplices cornerback Rodney O’Neal and defensive tackle Marcus Robinson, who were charged with two counts of aiding and abetting.
Jones, a sophomore, was charged with two counts of domestic aggravated assault.
Your MTSU football primer: Just left the Sun Belt Conference for Conference USA … head coach: Rick Stockstill … location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement