- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Police: MTSU Football Player Choked Woman While Teammates Filmed It
Think Urban Meyer has his hands full answering questions right now? Three Middle Tennessee State University players have been suspended from the football team as police investigate a choking incident on campus. Associated Press:
Ronni Cantrell, 19, of Knoxville met with university police on Friday, and they released a report Monday saying they have a copy of a videotape showing the woman pleading with defensive tackle J.D. Jones to stop choking her first with his hand, then his arm from behind.
I’m not sure if they still use videotape in Tennessee, but Jones seems to be in a heap of trouble. So are alleged accomplices cornerback Rodney O’Neal and defensive tackle Marcus Robinson, who were charged with two counts of aiding and abetting.
Jones, a sophomore, was charged with two counts of domestic aggravated assault.
Your MTSU football primer: Just left the Sun Belt Conference for Conference USA … head coach: Rick Stockstill … location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story