- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Photo: Auburn Assistant Trooper Taylor Chest-Bumps President Obama At White House Visit
Today, Auburn’s football team made the White House visit that’s customary for national champions. One would expect the Tigers to be excited – after all, it’s one more opportunity to revel in being the champs. Auburn assistant Trooper Taylor, though, took things to another level…by chest-bumping the President of the United States.
Yes, you read that correctly. The Twitter feed for Auburn athletics said “it seemed like” Obama prompted it. On the other hand, Nikki-Dee Ray of Lubbock, Tex. TV station KLBK said Taylor “convinced” Obama to do it. Either way, thanks to KLBK, we know this really, truly happened. Via Ray, behold:
You know, it doesn’t matter who was responsible for this. All we care about is that it happened, and judging by the look on Taylor’s face, it was magical. He’s set a very high bar for celebrations at future White House visits – but at least if the Jets ever win the Super Bowl, Rex Ryan knows what he has to beat.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco