- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Photo: Auburn Assistant Trooper Taylor Chest-Bumps President Obama At White House Visit
Today, Auburn’s football team made the White House visit that’s customary for national champions. One would expect the Tigers to be excited – after all, it’s one more opportunity to revel in being the champs. Auburn assistant Trooper Taylor, though, took things to another level…by chest-bumping the President of the United States.
Yes, you read that correctly. The Twitter feed for Auburn athletics said “it seemed like” Obama prompted it. On the other hand, Nikki-Dee Ray of Lubbock, Tex. TV station KLBK said Taylor “convinced” Obama to do it. Either way, thanks to KLBK, we know this really, truly happened. Via Ray, behold:
You know, it doesn’t matter who was responsible for this. All we care about is that it happened, and judging by the look on Taylor’s face, it was magical. He’s set a very high bar for celebrations at future White House visits – but at least if the Jets ever win the Super Bowl, Rex Ryan knows what he has to beat.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'