- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Photo: Auburn Assistant Trooper Taylor Chest-Bumps President Obama At White House Visit
Today, Auburn’s football team made the White House visit that’s customary for national champions. One would expect the Tigers to be excited – after all, it’s one more opportunity to revel in being the champs. Auburn assistant Trooper Taylor, though, took things to another level…by chest-bumping the President of the United States.
Yes, you read that correctly. The Twitter feed for Auburn athletics said “it seemed like” Obama prompted it. On the other hand, Nikki-Dee Ray of Lubbock, Tex. TV station KLBK said Taylor “convinced” Obama to do it. Either way, thanks to KLBK, we know this really, truly happened. Via Ray, behold:
You know, it doesn’t matter who was responsible for this. All we care about is that it happened, and judging by the look on Taylor’s face, it was magical. He’s set a very high bar for celebrations at future White House visits – but at least if the Jets ever win the Super Bowl, Rex Ryan knows what he has to beat.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy