- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Random Badgers Fan Applies For Wisconsin Head Football Coach Job, Provides Hilarious Email Exchange
Hyper-functioning alcoholic Successful college football coach Bret Bielema recently ditched Madison for Fayetteville, leaving Wisconsin with a coaching vacancy . And since it’s a public university, Wisconsin was forced to leave the position open to all applicants due to equal opportunity law, or communism, or something.
Of course, a redditor/Badgers fan named “icejordan” figured he’d try his luck.
The new coach was introduced yesterday, though, and, shockingly, it wasn’t icejordan! (It was Gary Andersen.)
Still, icejordan’s flirtation produced this entertaining email exchange that shows the hilarity of the whole “anyone can apply to be a prominent B1G football coach” situation.
And even more hilariously, the reddit thread brought to light another redditor’s application for the Hawaii job a while back. It’s glorious.
If you ask me, it’s about damn time this anti-reddit discrimination within the NCAA coaching fraternity is put to an end. What makes Anderson better than icejordan? The spelling error in his email? And you’re telling me there was a better candidate than Frank? Quite Frankly, I won’t stand for it.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?