- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Referee Calls Penalty On “Everyone But The Center”; Announcers Amused
When TCU committed a false start in the first quarter of their matchup at Baylor Friday night, referee Randy Christal couldn’t pinpoint a single guilty player. So he charged all of them.
His announcement left ESPN announcers Joe Tessitore and Rod Gilmore in stitches, and led to a reference to this famous moment featuring ACC referee Ron Cherry (though Gilmore got the details a bit wrong):
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts