- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Referee Calls Penalty On “Everyone But The Center”; Announcers Amused
When TCU committed a false start in the first quarter of their matchup at Baylor Friday night, referee Randy Christal couldn’t pinpoint a single guilty player. So he charged all of them.
His announcement left ESPN announcers Joe Tessitore and Rod Gilmore in stitches, and led to a reference to this famous moment featuring ACC referee Ron Cherry (though Gilmore got the details a bit wrong):
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story