- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Report: In 2008, “Lennay Kekua” Once Claimed To Be A Victoria’s Secret Model Dating Mark Sanchez
Now that reports have surfaced indicating that the character “Lennay Kekua” has been used in catfish schemes before, people are coming out of the woodwork claiming to have been Kekua-ed. The latest comes by way of Tessi Tolutau, a Hawaii beauty pageant queen who says that Kekua messaged her on Facebook to discuss modeling.
Via the New York Post:
“‘She explained to me that she played basketball at Stanford, that she was a Victoria’s Secret model, that she was dating somebody from Stanford. She even said she was dating [Jets quarterback] Mark Sanchez.”‘
Sanchez! It’s important to know that the alleged encounter occurred in 2008, before butt-fumbling Mark Sanchez became butt-fumbling Mark Sanchez. He was quite the stud back then, USC starting quarterback and probable 1st round draft pick. But to think, there was once a time when linking yourself to Mark Sanchez was, you know, cool.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts