- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Report: In 2008, “Lennay Kekua” Once Claimed To Be A Victoria’s Secret Model Dating Mark Sanchez
Now that reports have surfaced indicating that the character “Lennay Kekua” has been used in catfish schemes before, people are coming out of the woodwork claiming to have been Kekua-ed. The latest comes by way of Tessi Tolutau, a Hawaii beauty pageant queen who says that Kekua messaged her on Facebook to discuss modeling.
Via the New York Post:
“‘She explained to me that she played basketball at Stanford, that she was a Victoria’s Secret model, that she was dating somebody from Stanford. She even said she was dating [Jets quarterback] Mark Sanchez.”‘
Sanchez! It’s important to know that the alleged encounter occurred in 2008, before butt-fumbling Mark Sanchez became butt-fumbling Mark Sanchez. He was quite the stud back then, USC starting quarterback and probable 1st round draft pick. But to think, there was once a time when linking yourself to Mark Sanchez was, you know, cool.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights