- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ricky Williams Is Coaching At A School Named ‘University Of The Incarnate Word’
Ricky Williams, who retired from a successful NFL career to become a full-time crazy person (who mixes charities and cults!), is returning to football in Ricky Williams-esque fashion, coaching a school with a weird-ass name.
In yet another random twist to his football journey, Williams is getting back into football off the beaten path. He is joining the coaching staff at University of the Incarnate Word, in a move first reported by CoachingSearch.com. KSAT.com said he will work with running backs on his days off while he still lives in Austin.
So, not a full-time thing. But certainly a big boost for the UIW Cardinals and their talent development, as well as their recruiting, if they have such a thing.
Here are their notable alumni:
(Don’t) hook ‘em, Cards!
- Filed Under:
- ricky williams
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.