- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ricky Williams Is Coaching At A School Named ‘University Of The Incarnate Word’
Ricky Williams, who retired from a successful NFL career to become a full-time crazy person (who mixes charities and cults!), is returning to football in Ricky Williams-esque fashion, coaching a school with a weird-ass name.
In yet another random twist to his football journey, Williams is getting back into football off the beaten path. He is joining the coaching staff at University of the Incarnate Word, in a move first reported by CoachingSearch.com. KSAT.com said he will work with running backs on his days off while he still lives in Austin.
So, not a full-time thing. But certainly a big boost for the UIW Cardinals and their talent development, as well as their recruiting, if they have such a thing.
Here are their notable alumni:
(Don’t) hook ‘em, Cards!
- Filed Under:
- ricky williams
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World