- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ricky Williams Is Coaching At A School Named ‘University Of The Incarnate Word’
Ricky Williams, who retired from a successful NFL career to become a full-time crazy person (who mixes charities and cults!), is returning to football in Ricky Williams-esque fashion, coaching a school with a weird-ass name.
In yet another random twist to his football journey, Williams is getting back into football off the beaten path. He is joining the coaching staff at University of the Incarnate Word, in a move first reported by CoachingSearch.com. KSAT.com said he will work with running backs on his days off while he still lives in Austin.
So, not a full-time thing. But certainly a big boost for the UIW Cardinals and their talent development, as well as their recruiting, if they have such a thing.
Here are their notable alumni:
(Don’t) hook ‘em, Cards!
- Filed Under:
- ricky williams
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts