- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Robert Griffin Announces Decision To Go Pro In Spiffy Barney Socks
Heisman-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III officially announced today that he’s headed to the NFL. The decision’s not a surprise, but what Griffin wore at his announcement is certainly noteworthy. Yes, those are Barney socks. Griffin, of course, has become somewhat known for intriguing sock choices – like his Superman pair from the Heisman ceremony. Apparently, he likes SpongeBob socks too – maybe save those for the draft? [Paul Pabst via Doug Farrar]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success