- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Griffin Announces Decision To Go Pro In Spiffy Barney Socks
Heisman-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III officially announced today that he’s headed to the NFL. The decision’s not a surprise, but what Griffin wore at his announcement is certainly noteworthy. Yes, those are Barney socks. Griffin, of course, has become somewhat known for intriguing sock choices – like his Superman pair from the Heisman ceremony. Apparently, he likes SpongeBob socks too – maybe save those for the draft? [Paul Pabst via Doug Farrar]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts