- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Robert Griffin Announces Decision To Go Pro In Spiffy Barney Socks
Heisman-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III officially announced today that he’s headed to the NFL. The decision’s not a surprise, but what Griffin wore at his announcement is certainly noteworthy. Yes, those are Barney socks. Griffin, of course, has become somewhat known for intriguing sock choices – like his Superman pair from the Heisman ceremony. Apparently, he likes SpongeBob socks too – maybe save those for the draft? [Paul Pabst via Doug Farrar]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts