- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Robert Griffin Announces Decision To Go Pro In Spiffy Barney Socks
Heisman-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III officially announced today that he’s headed to the NFL. The decision’s not a surprise, but what Griffin wore at his announcement is certainly noteworthy. Yes, those are Barney socks. Griffin, of course, has become somewhat known for intriguing sock choices – like his Superman pair from the Heisman ceremony. Apparently, he likes SpongeBob socks too – maybe save those for the draft? [Paul Pabst via Doug Farrar]
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.