- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Robert Griffin Announces Decision To Go Pro In Spiffy Barney Socks
Heisman-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III officially announced today that he’s headed to the NFL. The decision’s not a surprise, but what Griffin wore at his announcement is certainly noteworthy. Yes, those are Barney socks. Griffin, of course, has become somewhat known for intriguing sock choices – like his Superman pair from the Heisman ceremony. Apparently, he likes SpongeBob socks too – maybe save those for the draft? [Paul Pabst via Doug Farrar]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts