- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Robert Griffin III Presents A Heisman Winning ‘Top 10′ List On Letterman
Robert Griffin III is coming off the ultimate high, having won the 2011 Heisman Trophy this weekend. Now, it’s time for him to do the whole media circuit, which includes a spot on tonight’s “Late Show With David Letterman,” where he will present a Heisman-related Top 10 list.
The list is officially called, “The Top 10 Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III’s Head When He Won The Heisman Trophy.” Yikes. Say that ten times fast. Of course, it wouldn’t be a football-related Top 10 list without a Jesus-Tim Tebow dig in there. It’s pretty funny, nonetheless.
Here’s a preview of tonight’s list.
The show will air tonight, so make sure you tune in to see Griffin III in a sweet tuxedo cracking a few jokes. Hey, it this whole NFL thing doesn’t work out for him, maybe he can give stand-up comedy a try.
- Filed Under:
- robert griffin III
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!