- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Robert Griffin III Presents A Heisman Winning ‘Top 10′ List On Letterman
Robert Griffin III is coming off the ultimate high, having won the 2011 Heisman Trophy this weekend. Now, it’s time for him to do the whole media circuit, which includes a spot on tonight’s “Late Show With David Letterman,” where he will present a Heisman-related Top 10 list.
The list is officially called, “The Top 10 Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III’s Head When He Won The Heisman Trophy.” Yikes. Say that ten times fast. Of course, it wouldn’t be a football-related Top 10 list without a Jesus-Tim Tebow dig in there. It’s pretty funny, nonetheless.
Here’s a preview of tonight’s list.
The show will air tonight, so make sure you tune in to see Griffin III in a sweet tuxedo cracking a few jokes. Hey, it this whole NFL thing doesn’t work out for him, maybe he can give stand-up comedy a try.
- Filed Under:
- robert griffin III
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts