- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Robert Griffin III Presents A Heisman Winning ‘Top 10′ List On Letterman
Robert Griffin III is coming off the ultimate high, having won the 2011 Heisman Trophy this weekend. Now, it’s time for him to do the whole media circuit, which includes a spot on tonight’s “Late Show With David Letterman,” where he will present a Heisman-related Top 10 list.
The list is officially called, “The Top 10 Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III’s Head When He Won The Heisman Trophy.” Yikes. Say that ten times fast. Of course, it wouldn’t be a football-related Top 10 list without a Jesus-Tim Tebow dig in there. It’s pretty funny, nonetheless.
Here’s a preview of tonight’s list.
The show will air tonight, so make sure you tune in to see Griffin III in a sweet tuxedo cracking a few jokes. Hey, it this whole NFL thing doesn’t work out for him, maybe he can give stand-up comedy a try.
- Filed Under:
- robert griffin III
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match