- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Griffin III Presents A Heisman Winning ‘Top 10′ List On Letterman
Robert Griffin III is coming off the ultimate high, having won the 2011 Heisman Trophy this weekend. Now, it’s time for him to do the whole media circuit, which includes a spot on tonight’s “Late Show With David Letterman,” where he will present a Heisman-related Top 10 list.
The list is officially called, “The Top 10 Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III’s Head When He Won The Heisman Trophy.” Yikes. Say that ten times fast. Of course, it wouldn’t be a football-related Top 10 list without a Jesus-Tim Tebow dig in there. It’s pretty funny, nonetheless.
Here’s a preview of tonight’s list.
The show will air tonight, so make sure you tune in to see Griffin III in a sweet tuxedo cracking a few jokes. Hey, it this whole NFL thing doesn’t work out for him, maybe he can give stand-up comedy a try.
- Filed Under:
- robert griffin III
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts