- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Robert Griffin III Presents A Heisman Winning ‘Top 10′ List On Letterman
Robert Griffin III is coming off the ultimate high, having won the 2011 Heisman Trophy this weekend. Now, it’s time for him to do the whole media circuit, which includes a spot on tonight’s “Late Show With David Letterman,” where he will present a Heisman-related Top 10 list.
The list is officially called, “The Top 10 Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III’s Head When He Won The Heisman Trophy.” Yikes. Say that ten times fast. Of course, it wouldn’t be a football-related Top 10 list without a Jesus-Tim Tebow dig in there. It’s pretty funny, nonetheless.
Here’s a preview of tonight’s list.
The show will air tonight, so make sure you tune in to see Griffin III in a sweet tuxedo cracking a few jokes. Hey, it this whole NFL thing doesn’t work out for him, maybe he can give stand-up comedy a try.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans