- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Young Woman Reacts To News Of Osama Bin Laden’s Death With A “Roll Tide, Ya’ll!”
A college-aged woman reacted to news of Osama bin Laden’s death by happily shouting “Roll tide!”, the rally chant for the University of Alabama. FOX News cameras captured the happy exclamation as Geraldo Rivera heroically gauged the reaction to bin Laden’s death among the college-hoodie-cladded American youth.
Depending on how you feel about the reaction to bin Laden’s death, you either love this or hate this. Some believe that we should be boisterous after the death of America’s most symbolically evil person “since Hitler and Stalin.” Some believe we shouldn’t be puffing out our chests, since zealotry in the face of zealotry doesn’t do anyone any good. There are also the obvious security concerns.
Neither camp is wrong: we killed our greatest enemy in a firefight straight out of a Jerry Bruckheimer movie (great!), but we celebrated with front pages like this and this. Either way, it’s tough to come up with something poignant to say when a famous mustachioed TV person is holding up a microphone to you and Osama bin Laden is dead. So for now, roll tide ya’ll.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'