- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On Fantasy College Football: UW’s Bishop Sankey Has Emerged As A Fantasy Stud
The much-anticipated Alabama-Texas A&M game certainly lived up to the hype, and there were some big-time Fantasy performances in a game some felt might be a little lower scoring than it was. Instead, there were video game-like numbers, including those from defending Heisman Trophy winner QB Johnny Manziel and his top WR Mike Evans.
Some top signal callers are off in the upcoming week, including Oregon’s Marcus Mariota. If you need to hit the waiver wire, Wyoming QB Brett Smith might be worth a look if he is available. LSU QB Zach Mettenberger has tossed nine touchdowns with no interceptions so far, and he is another player who still likely can be had off the waiver wire.
It was an ugly scene in Salt Lake City last Saturday night, as Oregon State RB Storm Woods (concussion) was taken off the field on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance after suffering a head injury while blocking. The good news is that he ‘just’ suffered a concussion, but the bad news is that he is out indefinitely. It certainly looked like it could be worse, so that’s great news he didn’t suffer some sort of spinal cord injury.
Photo via Drew McKenzie
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts