- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
RotoExperts On Fantasy College Football: UW’s Bishop Sankey Has Emerged As A Fantasy Stud
The much-anticipated Alabama-Texas A&M game certainly lived up to the hype, and there were some big-time Fantasy performances in a game some felt might be a little lower scoring than it was. Instead, there were video game-like numbers, including those from defending Heisman Trophy winner QB Johnny Manziel and his top WR Mike Evans.
Some top signal callers are off in the upcoming week, including Oregon’s Marcus Mariota. If you need to hit the waiver wire, Wyoming QB Brett Smith might be worth a look if he is available. LSU QB Zach Mettenberger has tossed nine touchdowns with no interceptions so far, and he is another player who still likely can be had off the waiver wire.
It was an ugly scene in Salt Lake City last Saturday night, as Oregon State RB Storm Woods (concussion) was taken off the field on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance after suffering a head injury while blocking. The good news is that he ‘just’ suffered a concussion, but the bad news is that he is out indefinitely. It certainly looked like it could be worse, so that’s great news he didn’t suffer some sort of spinal cord injury.
Photo via Drew McKenzie
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot