- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
RotoExperts On Fantasy College Football: UW’s Bishop Sankey Has Emerged As A Fantasy Stud
The much-anticipated Alabama-Texas A&M game certainly lived up to the hype, and there were some big-time Fantasy performances in a game some felt might be a little lower scoring than it was. Instead, there were video game-like numbers, including those from defending Heisman Trophy winner QB Johnny Manziel and his top WR Mike Evans.
Some top signal callers are off in the upcoming week, including Oregon’s Marcus Mariota. If you need to hit the waiver wire, Wyoming QB Brett Smith might be worth a look if he is available. LSU QB Zach Mettenberger has tossed nine touchdowns with no interceptions so far, and he is another player who still likely can be had off the waiver wire.
It was an ugly scene in Salt Lake City last Saturday night, as Oregon State RB Storm Woods (concussion) was taken off the field on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance after suffering a head injury while blocking. The good news is that he ‘just’ suffered a concussion, but the bad news is that he is out indefinitely. It certainly looked like it could be worse, so that’s great news he didn’t suffer some sort of spinal cord injury.
Photo via Drew McKenzie
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence