- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rule #1 Of Working At A Football Game: Try To Avoid Being Run Over By The Players
1) Your honor, I submit exhibit A as evidence of why you should have your head on a swivel if you’re going to be standing adjacent to a football field during a Division I contest between the Minnesota Golden Gophers and San Jose State…
2) Exhibit B is more of a “mess with the bull you get the horns” kind of thing, except the “bull” was Buckeyes’ tailback Jordan Hall, and the horns were cleats/knees/stiff arms.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship