- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rule #1 Of Working At A Football Game: Try To Avoid Being Run Over By The Players
1) Your honor, I submit exhibit A as evidence of why you should have your head on a swivel if you’re going to be standing adjacent to a football field during a Division I contest between the Minnesota Golden Gophers and San Jose State…
2) Exhibit B is more of a “mess with the bull you get the horns” kind of thing, except the “bull” was Buckeyes’ tailback Jordan Hall, and the horns were cleats/knees/stiff arms.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts