- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
What We Learned During The Jerry Sandusky Trial This Week
We can’t blame you if you haven’t wanted to keep up too diligently with the Jerry Sandusky trial, which has been taking place all week. But some noteworthy things happened, so here’s a quick roundup, so you can get in, get out and get back to focusing on things that don’t make you sick.
Here are some things we learned:
As we wrote here earlier in the week, criminal charges might be filed against “former higher-ups at Penn State Graham Spanier and Gary Schultz – the latter of whom already faced perjury charges [...] The reason: sources told NBC News that according to recently-uncovered documents, the two discussed whether to report allegations of an ‘encounter’ between Sandusky and a boy back in 2001. They ultimately decided that not reporting the allegations would be ‘humane’ to Sandusky.”
What he could be smiling about, I’ll never understand.
Unbelievable how it could (allegedly) happen that often in a major college program’s locker room.
Joyce Porter, a longtime friend of Sandusky’s, is standing by him. Her supporting arguments? “Do you do sports? Guys always go in the shower…He’s just wonderful with kids…boys are nudists. And I think football coaches, they’re always hanging out…I mean, I think it looks bad for people that are prudes and in this day and age when you can’t touch a kid…Jerry is a huggy, wonderful guy.”
I think you get the point. Thankfully, she’s in the (overwhelming) minority.
Just more sickening news.
We’ll at least end with that. Let’s just hope this trial ends quickly, and that justice is served.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter