- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Scott Van Pelt (Officially) Won’t Be Leaving ESPN
Scott Van Pelt, the SportsCenter anchor and radio host who has been making ESPN employees conscious about their height since 2001, is sticking with the Worldwide Leader for a few more years.
Today, Van Pelt officially signed the multi-year extension that had been rumored for a few weeks. As EDSBS first reported, and ESPN PR later confirmed via email, ESPN’s most talented talent signed the dotted line — and he’ll have some new jobs.
The contract includes an expanded role, as Van Pelt will be added to the BCS title game coverage, and will also travel to “several” of ESPN’s College GameDay locations. He’ll do some features, interviews and reports relating to that week’s featured game, which is kind of like what the recently-departed Erin Andrews did (although we think Van Pelt’s effort will be less attractive but include more Aqua Teen Hunger Force references).