- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SEC NETWORK DEBUT: First They Forgot Paul Finebaum’s Name, Then He Broke Their Desk
Hosted by Joe Tessitore, ESPN’s new SEC-centric pre-game program sounds like a great idea. How can you miss with a knockout panel consisting of two-time BCS National Champion quarterback Tim Tebow, eight-year NFL veteran defensive end Marcus Spears, and…um…this guy…what’s his name from The Keith Olbermann Show thingy.
Oh ya, Paul Finebaum.
As if forgetting his name within the first 30 seconds of the program’s existence wasn’t enough, Paul Finebaum capped off his night by physically removing the top part of the SEC Nation desk. FINEBAUM MAD! FINEBAUM REFINISH TABLETOP!
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'