- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
SEC NETWORK DEBUT: First They Forgot Paul Finebaum’s Name, Then He Broke Their Desk
Hosted by Joe Tessitore, ESPN’s new SEC-centric pre-game program sounds like a great idea. How can you miss with a knockout panel consisting of two-time BCS National Champion quarterback Tim Tebow, eight-year NFL veteran defensive end Marcus Spears, and…um…this guy…what’s his name from The Keith Olbermann Show thingy.
Oh ya, Paul Finebaum.
As if forgetting his name within the first 30 seconds of the program’s existence wasn’t enough, Paul Finebaum capped off his night by physically removing the top part of the SEC Nation desk. FINEBAUM MAD! FINEBAUM REFINISH TABLETOP!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts