- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SEC NETWORK DEBUT: First They Forgot Paul Finebaum’s Name, Then He Broke Their Desk
Hosted by Joe Tessitore, ESPN’s new SEC-centric pre-game program sounds like a great idea. How can you miss with a knockout panel consisting of two-time BCS National Champion quarterback Tim Tebow, eight-year NFL veteran defensive end Marcus Spears, and…um…this guy…what’s his name from The Keith Olbermann Show thingy.
Oh ya, Paul Finebaum.
As if forgetting his name within the first 30 seconds of the program’s existence wasn’t enough, Paul Finebaum capped off his night by physically removing the top part of the SEC Nation desk. FINEBAUM MAD! FINEBAUM REFINISH TABLETOP!
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'