- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sideline Reporter Jenn Brown Refers To Cincinnati Coach As “Bitch Jones”
Here’s ESPN sideline reporter Jenn Brown calling Cincinnati head coach Butch Jones “Bitch Jones.” (UPDATE: Brown later tweeted, “Well, had big a first tonight. Slipping up & dropping the “B” word when attempting to say Butch…not ideal. #thingsIwontdoagain :)” So she owned it, anyway.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts