- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sideline Reporter Jenn Brown Refers To Cincinnati Coach As “Bitch Jones”
Here’s ESPN sideline reporter Jenn Brown calling Cincinnati head coach Butch Jones “Bitch Jones.” (UPDATE: Brown later tweeted, “Well, had big a first tonight. Slipping up & dropping the “B” word when attempting to say Butch…not ideal. #thingsIwontdoagain :)” So she owned it, anyway.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts