- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sideline Reporter Jenn Brown Refers To Cincinnati Coach As “Bitch Jones”
Here’s ESPN sideline reporter Jenn Brown calling Cincinnati head coach Butch Jones “Bitch Jones.” (UPDATE: Brown later tweeted, “Well, had big a first tonight. Slipping up & dropping the “B” word when attempting to say Butch…not ideal. #thingsIwontdoagain :)” So she owned it, anyway.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts