- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
SMU QB Garrett Gilbert Pulls Off Ridiculous Game Extending Two-Point Conversion Against Rutgers
It’s rare that a play from scrimmage spans the width of the entire field. With the exception of kickoffs and punt returns, football is generally a game played North/South, or at least North East/West or South East/West. Enter Texas transfer and current SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, who goes South, then due West, only to throw the ball back East, to go North.
Damn, someone’s been watching a lot of Johnny Manziel, huh?
The conversion tied it up at 35, which allowed for a triple OT to take place, with Rutgers ultimately coming back and winning it 55-52.
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence