- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SMU QB Garrett Gilbert Pulls Off Ridiculous Game Extending Two-Point Conversion Against Rutgers
It’s rare that a play from scrimmage spans the width of the entire field. With the exception of kickoffs and punt returns, football is generally a game played North/South, or at least North East/West or South East/West. Enter Texas transfer and current SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, who goes South, then due West, only to throw the ball back East, to go North.
Damn, someone’s been watching a lot of Johnny Manziel, huh?
The conversion tied it up at 35, which allowed for a triple OT to take place, with Rutgers ultimately coming back and winning it 55-52.
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion