- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SMU QB Garrett Gilbert Pulls Off Ridiculous Game Extending Two-Point Conversion Against Rutgers
It’s rare that a play from scrimmage spans the width of the entire field. With the exception of kickoffs and punt returns, football is generally a game played North/South, or at least North East/West or South East/West. Enter Texas transfer and current SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, who goes South, then due West, only to throw the ball back East, to go North.
Damn, someone’s been watching a lot of Johnny Manziel, huh?
The conversion tied it up at 35, which allowed for a triple OT to take place, with Rutgers ultimately coming back and winning it 55-52.
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World