- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SMU QB Garrett Gilbert Pulls Off Ridiculous Game Extending Two-Point Conversion Against Rutgers
It’s rare that a play from scrimmage spans the width of the entire field. With the exception of kickoffs and punt returns, football is generally a game played North/South, or at least North East/West or South East/West. Enter Texas transfer and current SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, who goes South, then due West, only to throw the ball back East, to go North.
Damn, someone’s been watching a lot of Johnny Manziel, huh?
The conversion tied it up at 35, which allowed for a triple OT to take place, with Rutgers ultimately coming back and winning it 55-52.
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers