- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
UCLA Will Not Rest Until Its Entire Football Team Consists Of Celebrities’ Children
UCLA’s football team hasn’t won a bowl game since 2009, or a Pac-10/12 title since 1998, but the team has a new strategy to propel it back to college football glory: recruit the son of every hip-hop star available.
After already extending a scholarship to Justin Combs, son of Sean Combs aka Puffy aka Puff Daddy aka P. Diddy aka Diddy Dirty Money aka Diddy, the Bruins offered a scholarship to Cordell Broadus, the son of one Mr. Snoop Dogg. Snoop’s son just finished his freshman year of high school, playing wide receiver and defensive back.
Now, there are a number of potential outcomes here. The first is Snoop’s son eventually commits, Snoop and Diddy make a song dedicated to the Bruins, and it blows up because they’re Snoop and Diddy. Another possibility is Snoop’s son goes to UCLA, and the entire team gets suspended over marijuana related charges. But those are the only two, realistic possibilties. Oh, or Snoop’s son doesn’t go to UCLA, and Justin Combs gets Lil’ Romeo minutes for the Bruins.
[Via USA Today]