- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Soccer-Style Onside Kick Was Nuts
Rice lost to Houston in football on Saturday, but they nearly pulled off a late comeback. And, yes, both of those teams play Divison-I football — the program did not tag along with Case Keenum to the NFL, and Rice is not a team that consists solely of sushi chefs.
What was I saying? Oh, their kicker converted an awesome, soccer-style onside kick, which is called a “rabona” in the video description, but I’m not certain it’s a “rabona” if the ball stays on the ground. But you probably know better than I do.
And then they still lost.
- Filed Under:
- onside kick
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier