- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Soccer-Style Onside Kick Was Nuts
Rice lost to Houston in football on Saturday, but they nearly pulled off a late comeback. And, yes, both of those teams play Divison-I football — the program did not tag along with Case Keenum to the NFL, and Rice is not a team that consists solely of sushi chefs.
What was I saying? Oh, their kicker converted an awesome, soccer-style onside kick, which is called a “rabona” in the video description, but I’m not certain it’s a “rabona” if the ball stays on the ground. But you probably know better than I do.
And then they still lost.
- Filed Under:
- onside kick
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends