- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Soccer-Style Onside Kick Was Nuts
Rice lost to Houston in football on Saturday, but they nearly pulled off a late comeback. And, yes, both of those teams play Divison-I football — the program did not tag along with Case Keenum to the NFL, and Rice is not a team that consists solely of sushi chefs.
What was I saying? Oh, their kicker converted an awesome, soccer-style onside kick, which is called a “rabona” in the video description, but I’m not certain it’s a “rabona” if the ball stays on the ground. But you probably know better than I do.
And then they still lost.
- Filed Under:
- onside kick
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story