- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Soccer-Style Onside Kick Was Nuts
Rice lost to Houston in football on Saturday, but they nearly pulled off a late comeback. And, yes, both of those teams play Divison-I football — the program did not tag along with Case Keenum to the NFL, and Rice is not a team that consists solely of sushi chefs.
What was I saying? Oh, their kicker converted an awesome, soccer-style onside kick, which is called a “rabona” in the video description, but I’m not certain it’s a “rabona” if the ball stays on the ground. But you probably know better than I do.
And then they still lost.
- Filed Under:
- onside kick
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same