- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Soccer-Style Onside Kick Was Nuts
Rice lost to Houston in football on Saturday, but they nearly pulled off a late comeback. And, yes, both of those teams play Divison-I football — the program did not tag along with Case Keenum to the NFL, and Rice is not a team that consists solely of sushi chefs.
What was I saying? Oh, their kicker converted an awesome, soccer-style onside kick, which is called a “rabona” in the video description, but I’m not certain it’s a “rabona” if the ball stays on the ground. But you probably know better than I do.
And then they still lost.
- Filed Under:
- onside kick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts