- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Some Guy Gets Trampled Into A TV Camera During Marshall’s Pregame Entrance
The Marshall Thundering Herd certainly didn’t Southern “Miss” this dude, who, for some reason, decided to hide in the foggy entrance way that was to be used by a group of people called “The Thundering Herd.” Hey, buddy, the fog means a bunch of gigantic people are about to run as fast as they can onto the field. It’s a warning. Walk around it.
(Made us think of this…)
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'