- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Guy Gets Trampled Into A TV Camera During Marshall’s Pregame Entrance
The Marshall Thundering Herd certainly didn’t Southern “Miss” this dude, who, for some reason, decided to hide in the foggy entrance way that was to be used by a group of people called “The Thundering Herd.” Hey, buddy, the fog means a bunch of gigantic people are about to run as fast as they can onto the field. It’s a warning. Walk around it.
(Made us think of this…)
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead