- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Some Guy Gets Trampled Into A TV Camera During Marshall’s Pregame Entrance
The Marshall Thundering Herd certainly didn’t Southern “Miss” this dude, who, for some reason, decided to hide in the foggy entrance way that was to be used by a group of people called “The Thundering Herd.” Hey, buddy, the fog means a bunch of gigantic people are about to run as fast as they can onto the field. It’s a warning. Walk around it.
(Made us think of this…)
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World