- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Guy Gets Trampled Into A TV Camera During Marshall’s Pregame Entrance
The Marshall Thundering Herd certainly didn’t Southern “Miss” this dude, who, for some reason, decided to hide in the foggy entrance way that was to be used by a group of people called “The Thundering Herd.” Hey, buddy, the fog means a bunch of gigantic people are about to run as fast as they can onto the field. It’s a warning. Walk around it.
(Made us think of this…)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts