- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Some Guy Named ‘Jameis Winston’ Won Something Called ‘The Heisman Trophy’
The 19-year-old Florida State Freshman quarterback is the youngest player to win the award (19 years, 342 days). And damn, did he sure win this thing. Just check out how the other Heisman finalists fared.
Jameis Winston QB 2,205
AJ McCarron QB 704
Jordan Lynch QB 558
Andre Williams RB 470
Johnny Manziel QB 421
Tre Mason RB 404
Turns out, the 1,501 point margin was one of the biggest in history. But it makes sense — Winston had a tremendous season, with 3,820 yards passing and 38 touchdowns. Florida State plays Auburn in the BCS National Championship on January 6th.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement