- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Some Guy Named ‘Jameis Winston’ Won Something Called ‘The Heisman Trophy’
The 19-year-old Florida State Freshman quarterback is the youngest player to win the award (19 years, 342 days). And damn, did he sure win this thing. Just check out how the other Heisman finalists fared.
Jameis Winston QB 2,205
AJ McCarron QB 704
Jordan Lynch QB 558
Andre Williams RB 470
Johnny Manziel QB 421
Tre Mason RB 404
Turns out, the 1,501 point margin was one of the biggest in history. But it makes sense — Winston had a tremendous season, with 3,820 yards passing and 38 touchdowns. Florida State plays Auburn in the BCS National Championship on January 6th.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success