- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s About Time That Someone Got A “Sons Of Saban” Tattoo On His Back
You see what he did here, right? There’s “Sons Of Anarchy,” that popular FX TV show, and there’s [insert crazy Alabama fan] willing to do [insert crazy thing] to show his support. The result was a mildly clever “Sons Of Saban” moniker, and a wildly only-in-the-SEC tattoo.
They’re all about that team-building anarchy down there anyway. Roll Tide.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts