- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s About Time That Someone Got A “Sons Of Saban” Tattoo On His Back
You see what he did here, right? There’s “Sons Of Anarchy,” that popular FX TV show, and there’s [insert crazy Alabama fan] willing to do [insert crazy thing] to show his support. The result was a mildly clever “Sons Of Saban” moniker, and a wildly only-in-the-SEC tattoo.
They’re all about that team-building anarchy down there anyway. Roll Tide.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead