- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
South Carolina’s Marcus Lattimore Suffers Gruesome Knee Injury [VIDEO]
Few things are as horrifying as a gruesome knee injury. And as far as gruesome knee injuries go, few are as bad as the one suffered by South Carolina’s Marcus Lattimore in today’s game against Tennessee.
On a scale of 1-to-Shaun Livingston, this one goes all the way to Shaun Livingston. This video is definitely not for the faint of heart. Take a look via ESPN, if you dare:
You have to feel for Lattimore, that is a devastating injury, potentially one that is career-ending. Just further evidence that there should be no age limit for college football players to enter the NFL draft. One injury like this and their entire life path is dramatically knocked off course.
Here’s hoping Lattimore is somehow able to make a full recovery.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career