- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
The main reason that the SEC dominates college football is not because of commonly cited cultural or financial reasons. It’s not even because Alabama fans are (sometimes) sex offenders. It’s because crazy hicks abuse their small children and try to whip them into good enough shape to earn Nick Saban’s reluctant approval.
I assume the kid running is Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito‘s secret lovechild.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts