- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
The main reason that the SEC dominates college football is not because of commonly cited cultural or financial reasons. It’s not even because Alabama fans are (sometimes) sex offenders. It’s because crazy hicks abuse their small children and try to whip them into good enough shape to earn Nick Saban’s reluctant approval.
I assume the kid running is Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito‘s secret lovechild.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts