- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
The main reason that the SEC dominates college football is not because of commonly cited cultural or financial reasons. It’s not even because Alabama fans are (sometimes) sex offenders. It’s because crazy hicks abuse their small children and try to whip them into good enough shape to earn Nick Saban’s reluctant approval.
I assume the kid running is Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito‘s secret lovechild.
- Filed Under:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement