- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
The main reason that the SEC dominates college football is not because of commonly cited cultural or financial reasons. It’s not even because Alabama fans are (sometimes) sex offenders. It’s because crazy hicks abuse their small children and try to whip them into good enough shape to earn Nick Saban’s reluctant approval.
I assume the kid running is Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito‘s secret lovechild.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'