- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
The main reason that the SEC dominates college football is not because of commonly cited cultural or financial reasons. It’s not even because Alabama fans are (sometimes) sex offenders. It’s because crazy hicks abuse their small children and try to whip them into good enough shape to earn Nick Saban’s reluctant approval.
I assume the kid running is Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito‘s secret lovechild.
- Filed Under:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed