- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Week’s Sports Illustrated Penn State Cover Will Be One For The Ages
I’ve got two copies of old New York Times front pages stories in my house: September 12, 2001 (the day after 9/11, obviously) and November 5, 2008. (when Obama won the election.) They’re historic events that we’ve lived through that will forever be remembered. And now this week’s copy of Sports Illustrated is going to be added to that pile:
I can’t tell you how completely blindsided I was by this cover, but in a good way. This perfectly sums up the situation at Penn State. And aesthetically, I don’t think SI could have done a much better job. The situation at Penn State is far from being over – there will still be civil suits filed against employees of the college, for one – but enough has happened already to warrant a cover like this. And the cover strikes such a chord of darkness and disappointment – it’s just eerily good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts