- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: Justin Tuck Leaves For Oakland, Frontrunner Emerges For Ex-Panther Steve Smith
- We're Hearing That Phil Jackson Has Officially Joined The Knicks
- Rick Reilly Won't Write Columns For ESPN Anymore
- Know Your NCAA Tourney Mid-Majors: The Mercer University Bears
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
‘Squirrel For Heisman’ Campaign May Be A Little Late, But Is Still Awesome
This just showed up on Reddit, and I have no idea who took the photo. But it is tremendous, and its theme of never giving up on your dreams despite your size, and species, resonates clearly. Just like the movie “Babe”, I suppose. It’s just too bad that squirrels can’t read Internet sports sites, or calendars. Because this effort is about a month late.
Oh well, hopefully he’s an underclassman, so there’s always next season.
By the way, it’s hard to tell: but if this squirrel is actually cradling an acorn, the photo just got 100X better.
Thanks to Ethan Jaynes.
UPDATE: from Facebook:
Rob Sylvester It’ll just be rescinded by the NCAA in 3-4 years when it comes out he under-reported his nut storage
- Filed Under:
- Heisman Squirrel
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Nastiest Leg Break In UFC
- MMA Fighter Defends His Home From 4 Intruders