- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Streaking Fake Referee Faces A Year And A Half In Jail
Well, this is a little ridiculous: according to the Tucson Citizen, the Arizona undergrad who ran onto the field in referee attire before ripping off most of his clothes has been charged with criminal impersonation, a class 6 felony. He faces a maximum of a year and a half in jail, and although we think it’s unlikely he’ll actually get a year and a half in jail, “criminal impersonation” just sounds excessive. Sure, he interrupted a football game and set off a brawl, but the guy just wanted to get a little naked.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story