- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Streaking Fake Referee Faces A Year And A Half In Jail
Well, this is a little ridiculous: according to the Tucson Citizen, the Arizona undergrad who ran onto the field in referee attire before ripping off most of his clothes has been charged with criminal impersonation, a class 6 felony. He faces a maximum of a year and a half in jail, and although we think it’s unlikely he’ll actually get a year and a half in jail, “criminal impersonation” just sounds excessive. Sure, he interrupted a football game and set off a brawl, but the guy just wanted to get a little naked.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts