- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Streaking Fake Referee Faces A Year And A Half In Jail
Well, this is a little ridiculous: according to the Tucson Citizen, the Arizona undergrad who ran onto the field in referee attire before ripping off most of his clothes has been charged with criminal impersonation, a class 6 felony. He faces a maximum of a year and a half in jail, and although we think it’s unlikely he’ll actually get a year and a half in jail, “criminal impersonation” just sounds excessive. Sure, he interrupted a football game and set off a brawl, but the guy just wanted to get a little naked.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'