- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Streaking Fake Referee Faces A Year And A Half In Jail
Well, this is a little ridiculous: according to the Tucson Citizen, the Arizona undergrad who ran onto the field in referee attire before ripping off most of his clothes has been charged with criminal impersonation, a class 6 felony. He faces a maximum of a year and a half in jail, and although we think it’s unlikely he’ll actually get a year and a half in jail, “criminal impersonation” just sounds excessive. Sure, he interrupted a football game and set off a brawl, but the guy just wanted to get a little naked.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap