- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Streaking Fake Referee Faces A Year And A Half In Jail
Well, this is a little ridiculous: according to the Tucson Citizen, the Arizona undergrad who ran onto the field in referee attire before ripping off most of his clothes has been charged with criminal impersonation, a class 6 felony. He faces a maximum of a year and a half in jail, and although we think it’s unlikely he’ll actually get a year and a half in jail, “criminal impersonation” just sounds excessive. Sure, he interrupted a football game and set off a brawl, but the guy just wanted to get a little naked.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager