- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
TCU’s Players Run A Misdirection Play With An Empty Gatorade Bucket, Then Soak Their Coach With The Real Thing
In perhaps the most ingenius instance of Gatorade soaking we’ve ever seen, TCU players showered coach Gary Patterson after initially faking him out with an empty bucket on Saturday. The Horned Frogs clobbered UNLV, 56-9, and won their third consecutive outright Mountain West championship. If the Frogs move into the top 16 of the final BCS standings Sunday, they will pretty much be guaranteed a trip to their third BCS game in three years.
Video via @cjzero.
- Filed Under:
- TCU horned frogs
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'