- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
TCU’s Players Run A Misdirection Play With An Empty Gatorade Bucket, Then Soak Their Coach With The Real Thing
In perhaps the most ingenius instance of Gatorade soaking we’ve ever seen, TCU players showered coach Gary Patterson after initially faking him out with an empty bucket on Saturday. The Horned Frogs clobbered UNLV, 56-9, and won their third consecutive outright Mountain West championship. If the Frogs move into the top 16 of the final BCS standings Sunday, they will pretty much be guaranteed a trip to their third BCS game in three years.
Video via @cjzero.
- Filed Under:
- TCU horned frogs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'