- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
TCU’s Players Run A Misdirection Play With An Empty Gatorade Bucket, Then Soak Their Coach With The Real Thing
In perhaps the most ingenius instance of Gatorade soaking we’ve ever seen, TCU players showered coach Gary Patterson after initially faking him out with an empty bucket on Saturday. The Horned Frogs clobbered UNLV, 56-9, and won their third consecutive outright Mountain West championship. If the Frogs move into the top 16 of the final BCS standings Sunday, they will pretty much be guaranteed a trip to their third BCS game in three years.
Video via @cjzero.
- Filed Under:
- TCU horned frogs
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers