- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
TCU’s Players Run A Misdirection Play With An Empty Gatorade Bucket, Then Soak Their Coach With The Real Thing
In perhaps the most ingenius instance of Gatorade soaking we’ve ever seen, TCU players showered coach Gary Patterson after initially faking him out with an empty bucket on Saturday. The Horned Frogs clobbered UNLV, 56-9, and won their third consecutive outright Mountain West championship. If the Frogs move into the top 16 of the final BCS standings Sunday, they will pretty much be guaranteed a trip to their third BCS game in three years.
Video via @cjzero.
- Filed Under:
- TCU horned frogs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts