- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
TCU’s New Horned Frog Statue Is Jordan-esque
Need a reason to get excited about TCU football? Of course you do. TCU knows that, too. That’s why they unveiled their new Horned Frog statue on Saturday.
The statue will stand in front of Amon G. Carter Stadium, the Horned Frogs’ home. After introducing the statue to the world with a Tweet and an Instagram photo, TCU has asked people to describe the statue in one word. One word immediately comes to mind for me: Jordan-esque.
First, let’s take a look at the horned frog statue itself.
Not bad for a frog on a rock. But it does look a little familiar…
I mean, right? They’re the same damn statue. That horned frog is perched on that rock, practically dunking on it with the fury of Michael Jordan over so many Patrick Ewings. And if that isn’t mean mugging, I don’t know what is.
Okay, maybe I’m having a little too much fun, maybe getting a little overstimulated this morning. Either way, pretty cool statue. Just a shame they couldn’t have thrown a Bulls #23 jersey on it, even if for a moment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts