- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
TCU’s New Horned Frog Statue Is Jordan-esque
Need a reason to get excited about TCU football? Of course you do. TCU knows that, too. That’s why they unveiled their new Horned Frog statue on Saturday.
The statue will stand in front of Amon G. Carter Stadium, the Horned Frogs’ home. After introducing the statue to the world with a Tweet and an Instagram photo, TCU has asked people to describe the statue in one word. One word immediately comes to mind for me: Jordan-esque.
First, let’s take a look at the horned frog statue itself.
Not bad for a frog on a rock. But it does look a little familiar…
I mean, right? They’re the same damn statue. That horned frog is perched on that rock, practically dunking on it with the fury of Michael Jordan over so many Patrick Ewings. And if that isn’t mean mugging, I don’t know what is.
Okay, maybe I’m having a little too much fun, maybe getting a little overstimulated this morning. Either way, pretty cool statue. Just a shame they couldn’t have thrown a Bulls #23 jersey on it, even if for a moment.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun