- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tennessee Forces Western Kentucky To Commit 5 Turnovers In Just 6 Plays
Six plays, five turnovers, three interceptions, two fumbles, 12 points, zero reason to feel good about this one. They were actually just one more shitty play away from the record, which, according to ESPN, occurred on October 7th, 1972: “Florida State had four fumbles and three interceptions in its first seven possessions of a 42-13 loss to Florida.”
WKU ended up with seven turnovers on the day. Tennessee was so hellbent on intercepting footballs, that even their own offensive highlights looked like INTs. Check out WR Marquez North hacky sack the ball around while laying on his back.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story