- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tennessee Forces Western Kentucky To Commit 5 Turnovers In Just 6 Plays
Six plays, five turnovers, three interceptions, two fumbles, 12 points, zero reason to feel good about this one. They were actually just one more shitty play away from the record, which, according to ESPN, occurred on October 7th, 1972: “Florida State had four fumbles and three interceptions in its first seven possessions of a 42-13 loss to Florida.”
WKU ended up with seven turnovers on the day. Tennessee was so hellbent on intercepting footballs, that even their own offensive highlights looked like INTs. Check out WR Marquez North hacky sack the ball around while laying on his back.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather