- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tennessee Forces Western Kentucky To Commit 5 Turnovers In Just 6 Plays
Six plays, five turnovers, three interceptions, two fumbles, 12 points, zero reason to feel good about this one. They were actually just one more shitty play away from the record, which, according to ESPN, occurred on October 7th, 1972: “Florida State had four fumbles and three interceptions in its first seven possessions of a 42-13 loss to Florida.”
WKU ended up with seven turnovers on the day. Tennessee was so hellbent on intercepting footballs, that even their own offensive highlights looked like INTs. Check out WR Marquez North hacky sack the ball around while laying on his back.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts