- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Texas A&M’s Football Locker Room Has A Four-Square Court
And I totally get that. Four Square is a game that increases reflexes and reaction time, but most of all it’s a game of strategy. There are alliances, betrayals, sleeper agents, and the ability to rise up and achieve the American dream (going from ‘D square’ to ‘A’). It was “Survivor” before there was a “Survivor”. Do they still play this in schoolyards? They should. It keeps America strong: the ‘A square’ of nations.
— Texas A&M Equipment (@TAMUequipment) August 16, 2013
Anyway, they have a Four Square court in the Texas A&M locker room. And in a recent game, according to this, there was a big victory celebration after head coach Kevin Sumlin defeated one of the players.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'