- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Texas A&M’s Football Locker Room Has A Four-Square Court
And I totally get that. Four Square is a game that increases reflexes and reaction time, but most of all it’s a game of strategy. There are alliances, betrayals, sleeper agents, and the ability to rise up and achieve the American dream (going from ‘D square’ to ‘A’). It was “Survivor” before there was a “Survivor”. Do they still play this in schoolyards? They should. It keeps America strong: the ‘A square’ of nations.
— Texas A&M Equipment (@TAMUequipment) August 16, 2013
Anyway, they have a Four Square court in the Texas A&M locker room. And in a recent game, according to this, there was a big victory celebration after head coach Kevin Sumlin defeated one of the players.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed