- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Texas A&M’s Football Locker Room Has A Four-Square Court
And I totally get that. Four Square is a game that increases reflexes and reaction time, but most of all it’s a game of strategy. There are alliances, betrayals, sleeper agents, and the ability to rise up and achieve the American dream (going from ‘D square’ to ‘A’). It was “Survivor” before there was a “Survivor”. Do they still play this in schoolyards? They should. It keeps America strong: the ‘A square’ of nations.
— Texas A&M Equipment (@TAMUequipment) August 16, 2013
Anyway, they have a Four Square court in the Texas A&M locker room. And in a recent game, according to this, there was a big victory celebration after head coach Kevin Sumlin defeated one of the players.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey