- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Texas A&M’s Football Locker Room Has A Four-Square Court
And I totally get that. Four Square is a game that increases reflexes and reaction time, but most of all it’s a game of strategy. There are alliances, betrayals, sleeper agents, and the ability to rise up and achieve the American dream (going from ‘D square’ to ‘A’). It was “Survivor” before there was a “Survivor”. Do they still play this in schoolyards? They should. It keeps America strong: the ‘A square’ of nations.
— Texas A&M Equipment (@TAMUequipment) August 16, 2013
Anyway, they have a Four Square court in the Texas A&M locker room. And in a recent game, according to this, there was a big victory celebration after head coach Kevin Sumlin defeated one of the players.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities