- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Texas A&M’s Football Locker Room Has A Four-Square Court
And I totally get that. Four Square is a game that increases reflexes and reaction time, but most of all it’s a game of strategy. There are alliances, betrayals, sleeper agents, and the ability to rise up and achieve the American dream (going from ‘D square’ to ‘A’). It was “Survivor” before there was a “Survivor”. Do they still play this in schoolyards? They should. It keeps America strong: the ‘A square’ of nations.
— Texas A&M Equipment (@TAMUequipment) August 16, 2013
Anyway, they have a Four Square court in the Texas A&M locker room. And in a recent game, according to this, there was a big victory celebration after head coach Kevin Sumlin defeated one of the players.
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- This Team Has Texas-Sized Expectations for Its New Stadium
- Flight Under Arm of Christ Statue in Rio
- Ranking The Best Players In The NBA By Division