- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Texas A&M’s New Locker Room Is Futuristic, Totally Sick (Video)
Is it possible for a college team’s football facilities to be too much … even a little decadent? Texas A&M’s Bright Football Complex, which recently underwent a $450 million renovation, includes a locker room that more resembles a Las Vegas club where LeBron James would hold his next birthday party than a place to dress for a game. You van take a full tour of the facility below in this video released by Populous, which is the company in charge of the renovation.
It’s really kind of a marvel.
Housing the locker room, athletic training room, rehabilitation complex, meeting rooms, coaches offices, players’ lounge, nutrition center and academics under one roof, A&M football players are conveniently located close to all kinds of student-athlete support at the south end of Kyle Field.
But that description doesn’t do it justice. As one can see above, players have little light-up marquees with their photo above their lockers. There are TVs in the restrooms. There’s an “Adidas fitting room”, and some sort of futuristic pool/spa/water thing. You really have to see this. Video tour, engage!
Not sure how any recruit could walk through this locker room and not want to go here. Which I suppose is the point.
- Filed Under:
- texas a&m
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters