- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Texas A&M’s New Locker Room Is Futuristic, Totally Sick (Video)
Is it possible for a college team’s football facilities to be too much … even a little decadent? Texas A&M’s Bright Football Complex, which recently underwent a $450 million renovation, includes a locker room that more resembles a Las Vegas club where LeBron James would hold his next birthday party than a place to dress for a game. You van take a full tour of the facility below in this video released by Populous, which is the company in charge of the renovation.
It’s really kind of a marvel.
Housing the locker room, athletic training room, rehabilitation complex, meeting rooms, coaches offices, players’ lounge, nutrition center and academics under one roof, A&M football players are conveniently located close to all kinds of student-athlete support at the south end of Kyle Field.
But that description doesn’t do it justice. As one can see above, players have little light-up marquees with their photo above their lockers. There are TVs in the restrooms. There’s an “Adidas fitting room”, and some sort of futuristic pool/spa/water thing. You really have to see this. Video tour, engage!
Not sure how any recruit could walk through this locker room and not want to go here. Which I suppose is the point.
- Filed Under:
- texas a&m
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts