- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Texas’ Marquise Goodwin Can’t Hush Ole Miss Crowd, One Upset Marine
Ole Miss got killed by the Texas Longhorns yesterday, 66-31. But there is one thing the Longhorns can’t kill: Ole Miss’ spirit.
That much was proven after UT receiver Marquise Goodwin’s 69-yard touchdown run in the second quarter and subsequent attempt to hush the crowd.
Oh, you might be kicking their asses, Marquise, but Ole Miss will not go quietly into the night! They will not go without a fight! Or at least one attending Marine thought not:
Considering that after that touchdown, Texas outscored Ole Miss 45-24, maybe that Marine was the only one that got the memo.
Check out the full play here, courtesy of ESPN:
[Via Lost Lettermen]
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough