- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Texas’ Marquise Goodwin Can’t Hush Ole Miss Crowd, One Upset Marine
Ole Miss got killed by the Texas Longhorns yesterday, 66-31. But there is one thing the Longhorns can’t kill: Ole Miss’ spirit.
That much was proven after UT receiver Marquise Goodwin’s 69-yard touchdown run in the second quarter and subsequent attempt to hush the crowd.
Oh, you might be kicking their asses, Marquise, but Ole Miss will not go quietly into the night! They will not go without a fight! Or at least one attending Marine thought not:
Considering that after that touchdown, Texas outscored Ole Miss 45-24, maybe that Marine was the only one that got the memo.
Check out the full play here, courtesy of ESPN:
[Via Lost Lettermen]
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis