- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Texas’ Marquise Goodwin Can’t Hush Ole Miss Crowd, One Upset Marine
Ole Miss got killed by the Texas Longhorns yesterday, 66-31. But there is one thing the Longhorns can’t kill: Ole Miss’ spirit.
That much was proven after UT receiver Marquise Goodwin’s 69-yard touchdown run in the second quarter and subsequent attempt to hush the crowd.
Oh, you might be kicking their asses, Marquise, but Ole Miss will not go quietly into the night! They will not go without a fight! Or at least one attending Marine thought not:
Considering that after that touchdown, Texas outscored Ole Miss 45-24, maybe that Marine was the only one that got the memo.
Check out the full play here, courtesy of ESPN:
[Via Lost Lettermen]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts