- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Texas’ Marquise Goodwin Can’t Hush Ole Miss Crowd, One Upset Marine
Ole Miss got killed by the Texas Longhorns yesterday, 66-31. But there is one thing the Longhorns can’t kill: Ole Miss’ spirit.
That much was proven after UT receiver Marquise Goodwin’s 69-yard touchdown run in the second quarter and subsequent attempt to hush the crowd.
Oh, you might be kicking their asses, Marquise, but Ole Miss will not go quietly into the night! They will not go without a fight! Or at least one attending Marine thought not:
Considering that after that touchdown, Texas outscored Ole Miss 45-24, maybe that Marine was the only one that got the memo.
Check out the full play here, courtesy of ESPN:
[Via Lost Lettermen]
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts